How has your day been? I have been busy getting samples made and printing off images for DT work for next month which now need to be coloured in. Guess what I will be doing tonight? Not done any colouring for a few days and getting withdrawal symptoms. LOL.
Today is a canvas I made earlier this week. I had such fun and yesterday picked up another 3 canvas' to decorate from Dunelm, they were a bargain too :)
1. 5 x 7 canvas which has been painted with Pebeo White Gesso and Pink Acrylic paint
2. Torn patterned paper from stash has been torn and placed down right hand side
3. I then covered the canvas again with Glass Beads Texture Gel
4. Stamped over the whole of the canvas with Rose Red Stampin up ink using swirl stamp
5. Embellishments are as follows, wooden butterfly from Crafty-Emblies which I have rubbed Creative Expression Metallic Guilding Wax in Enchanted Gold, Flower was made with patterned paper and dipped into my melting pot as was the skeleton leaf. The ribbon is from my stash and the plaque was a gift from my friend Kath which I have placed the word "Harmony". The bling down 2 of the sides and across the top are from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today