Whew what a busy day catching up on DT work (which unfortunately I can't show you yet), and over on Facebook the Mad Crafter's Giggles group I am in have a challenge which I just had to enter as I have been away and not taken part. The theme today is "Tic, Tac, Toe".
I chose, Red, Hearts and Ribbon, I made a WALL PLAQUE and enjoyed making this too!
1. Mount board 20 x 14 cm which I have covered with Paper from BoBunny
2. I have attached metal corners and butterfly.
3. The leaves are metal and I have arranged roses in one corner.
4. The wooden heart has been painted black then over painted in red acrylic paint.
5. The sentiment on the heart reads "Small things become great when done with love" which is a stamp from Art Phrase stamp set by Sam Poole. I have then used Gilding Wax Pearl Moon, threaded a ribbon and added a bow.
6. The small red heart is has been coloured with alcohol pens which is from Kraftyhands
Thank you for stopping by Today