Whew this fortnight sure has gone quick. Today is the start of our new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine. The theme for the next fortnight is "Spring". Heather Valentin emailed all the design team a gnome each which we were privileged to name and I called mine Finkle Fisher Gnome. I enjoyed working with this little gnome and hubby who collects them was chuffed too. It is his birthday today so he gets an extra birthday card!
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped square card
2. First layer is from My Craft Studio Quintessential Country Garden CD
3. First Edition Isabella paper pack cut out using Spellbinder Labels 1 die
4. As Finkle is a PNG I chose a background from Bunny Snuffles and colour him in using Graph It Markers. I then cut out using Spellbinder Adorning Squares die.
5. I created the label in My Craft Studio Elite Programme.
6. Flowers and the fishing basket and fish were from my stash
Thank you for stopping by Today