A rather early start for me this morning as I had to travel to Leeds to Kraftyhands Towers. Traffic wasn't too bad until I hit the roadworks on M62 junction 25 then it was stop and go until my junction.
I hope you have all had a good start to the week. I can't believe April is nearly over! This year is flying by.
Todays card is one of my samples for the new Man about Town CD by Kraftyhands and debuted on Create and Craft last week. I love this new CD as it is so full of character and the papers can be used for male or female.
1. 3 x 8 x 8 black card, two are attached together and the front of one of the cards has been cut in half to from the flap at the top.
2. The third card has been position inside the cards.
3. Cream pearlescent card and backing paper from the CD along with the topper which is one of the 6 x 6 toppers from the CD which I have decoupaged the chair
4. On the top flap I have matted and layered pearlescent card and matching paper and added a sentiment and die cut from Spellbinders
5. The front of the card has been matted and layered with pearlescent card and backing paper and the same topper.
6. I have used big wooden buttons and added card candy to closure of the card.
Thank you for stopping by Today