Well I had a brilliant day today! Kath aka Mucky Paws and I have had a good play and we have done a canvas each. We painted our canvas' and then went to The Range, well it would have been rude not too! We had a coffee and a muffin and toasted sandwich while we where there and then we raided the store. As it was newly opened we had a £10 voucher off if you spent £50 or more. Well ladies it would have been so rude not to spend that much. We managed to get quite a few bargains, 12 x 12 canvas' pack of 3 for £5 and 1 litre white Gesso primer for £10.99 for 2, so of course we bought 2 and split the price. I got all sorts of goodies and a frame for my picture to go in for Rick for his birthday on Sunday. I got some metal cookie cutters for my UTEE. We came back and put our canvas' together
I decided to do a Steampunk one. I am so pleased with how it turned out. I hope that you do too. Please don't forget to hop on over to see what Kath has done as she has done a totally different theme and it is just so lush.
1. 8 x 8 canvas painted with black acrylic painted
2. Covered canvas with FabScraps Heritage Script 2 paper
3. Image is from Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Collection Eclectic Emporium #4500265
4. Painted over it with watered down white and black acrylic to make grey
5. The cogs Kath brought me which she cut out of Grunge Paper I have embossed them with Taupe Fran-Tage.
6. The net has been distressed with DI Aged Paper and the mechanism has been distressed with Lettuce Adirondak Ink, the cogs have also been distressed this way too.
7. The chain has been threaded through the clock hand, key and lock.
Thank you for stopping by Today