WOW the sun is shining here and we have blue skies with wispy clouds. Hoping to get some crafting done today as already completed a lot of DT admin work so after lunch I get to play.
Today's creation is a canvas I have made this time for a girl!
1. 18 x 24 cm canvas painted with Pebeo white Gesso and Pebeo Acrylic Paint Antique Rose, I then painted over lightly with magnolia matt emulsion.
2. I stamped the feet and hands using Momento London Fog.
3. The Stork is from Stampography which you can purchase at Kraftyhands and has been embossed with WOW embossing powder Magenta Twinkle
4. The sentiment is made using Martha Stewart's Crafter's Clay and Alphabet Mould.
5. Added cream lace around and 2 roses in the corners.
6. To finish off I have added a spray of flowers with a strand of gems and a scroll and teddy ribbon along the bottom.
Thank you for visiting today