Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Another lovely sunny day here in Warrington, got the bedding all washed and ironed. Managed to sit in the garden for an hour reading my Craft Stamper magazine. How lovely to see blue skies. I do so love summer.
Tonight's card is made using Elisabeth Bell stamp called April Sunshine, I haven't used these stamps for a while so thought to have a change.
1. Shaped card from stash.
2. First layer polka dot card cut with Spellbinder Label 23 which I have wrapped white ribbon around and added a bow
3. Second layer is pink pearlescent card from stash which I have cut out using Labels 29
4. I stamped image onto Ultimate Graphic 160 gsm stock from Polka Doodles and then coloured using Graph It Markers and then distressed around the image with PanPastels Red Tint
5. Added die cut Fantastic Flourish One from Spellbinder up the left hand side of card.
6. To finish off added flowers, gems and sentiment
Thank you for stopping by Today