A quick post from me today. I am off to help Mike from Kraftyhands at the Happy Stampers North West Rubber Stamp Show in Port Sunlight.
Today is a Door hanger I have painted, this is one of the items I will be selling at the Hornsea craft fair in July.
1. MDF door hanger has been painted with acrylic paints, PVA and a metallic acrylic paint.
2. Stamped the daisies which is from Sheena Douglass Paint Fusion Range.
3. Painted the daisies and leaves with Pebeo Acrylic Paints
4. Embossed one of the daisies and the word "Daisy" with WOW Silver Sparkle embossing powder
5. Distressed over the whole of the hanger with Distress Ink Dusty Concord
6. To finish off I have added a pearl dragonfly and Butterfly
Thank you for stopping by Today