I have had a nice leisurely crafty day today just making and playing, only one thing to show you tonight as the other pieces of work are in progress.
If you missed my previous post and don't know what my plans are then here is what I plan to do! Every Wednesday starting from today, one lucky follower who leaves a comment will be in with a chance of receiving whatever I post on that day. Today being that day this will be sent to one of you! I will post to anywhere in the world as I have a lot of followers worldwide. The winner will be picked by my hubby on Sunday.
Today I have been playing with my acrylic paints, stamps and embossing powders. I made this for a challenge on Facebook on the Mad Crafters Giggle group.
1. 8 x 5 in mount board which I have painted first with blackberry and added PVA then painted over with silver which crackled very lightly
2. Using Sam Poole's Newspaper print background stamp and Adirondak Snow Cap stamped all over.
3. Taking 2 pieces of card from my stash I distressed the edges and stamped leaves from Sam Poole's Wise Friend stamp set and embossed with WOW silver embossing powder.
4. The centre topper has been stamped with the Newspaper print stamp in Black Memento, I stamped the tree from the Enchanted Trees with VersaMagic and embossed with WOW Silver embossing powder then dusted over with PanPastels in Violet and Magenta
5. On a stripe of textured card from my bit box I stamped the sentiment all along and then distressed the edges and inked with black ink.
6. To finish of I have cut out two leaves which have been stamped with Distress Inks Forest Moss and placed under the molded clay rose, metal corner charm and the butterflies from Steampunk Dreams have been stamped and coloured with Zig Wink of Stella Brush in glitter clear
Thank you for stopping by Today