What a funny old day it has been today. Shopped for food this morning and LOL I didn't lie in today was up early as is the norm and the went to Ikea and bought quite a few of the Mirror's. You know the one's I am talking about. :) Then this afternoon just pottering. Not managed to get any crafting done today just a lot of admin done and still more to do. No crafting for me then!
Today's card is something I made yesterday.
1. Mount board has been painted with Pebeo Acrylic paint in Blueberry, I then spritzed Cosmic Shimmer Mist in Silver over and using a sponge sponged.
2. The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark and embossed with WOW Embossing Powders Magical Mauve. I then stamped the sentiment again using Stazon offsetting this to give a shadow
3. I stamped the swirl and coloured with Distress Inks Forest Moss and Chipped Sapphire
4. The leaves and large flower were stamped straight onto the mountboard and coloured the leaves with Distress Inks. For the flower I have used Pebeo High Viscosity Acrylics in Violte, and Primary Yellow, DYNA Iridescent Violet Blue, Iridescent Orange Yellow
5. Onto a piece of Centura Pearl card I stamped the smaller flower and coloured them using the above acrylics. The small flowers on the swirl have been stamped with Copic V28 Eggplant.
6. To finish off I embossed all around the frame with WOW Embossing Powder Silver
7. I made an Easel card by mounting the mountboard onto Centura Pearl card and then the card base is Silver pearlescent card. I wrapped lilac ribbon around the matt on the base of the card and made a bow.
Thank you for visiting Today