My second week as GDT for Tuesday Throwdown. Please do hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the talented design team have created.
The Theme for this week is Smell the Roses
1. Base card I have made into a tear drop card. The card I have had in my stash for years!
2. I have decoupaged some of the roses and added them to the top of the card.
3. I cut out an oval using white card and Spellbinders Decorative Oval die then layered the topper onto this
4. The image was printed off onto Neenah Card and coloured with Graph It Markers then cut out using Spellbinder's Ovals die. I have then distressed around the image with PanPastels Red Tint.
5. To finish off I added 3 rose buds and a pearl butterfly. The sentiment is computer generated and roses from the base card have been added.
Thank you for stopping by Today