Well as predicted the rain arrived early this afternoon! At least we had some sunshine for 2 of the days. I managed to get lots of washing out and dried. Anyway today I have been having a crafty old time in my craft room. I have managed to get a couple of blog posts scheduled and made a couple of cards too!
Today's make is a canvas that I have had an idea for for a while. I hope you like it!
1. 8 x 8 square canvas which I have painted with a mixture of Liquitex clear Gesso and Pebeo blue and white acrylic paint. Once this was dry I added a layer of PVA dried this with heat gun then I painted again with cream matt emulsion and dried this.
2. I then too 2 pieces of netting and adhered to the canvas with Modge Podge. The teddies along the bottom where also attached with Modge Podge
3. The wooden corner piece I painted with cream matt emulsion,
4. The picture of the baby is from my stash and has been painted on with Modge Podge.
5. I made a bow with lace added pearls and a blue flower with pearls.
6. The sentiment was made with Martha Stewart paper clay and Alphabet mold.
7. To finish off I have added 3 flowers.
Thank you for stopping by Today