Well what a day! So many plans for today but have been side tracked (excitingly so) but can't say anything yet. Managed to get one card made LOL.
My head is a buzzing with ideas and projects I need to get done but I just can't seem to make them gel! It is driving me mad! Do you get days like that? Anyway here is my card for today.
1. Base card is from my stash which I cut down to measure 21 cm x 28 cm and made a stepper card scoring at 3 cm, 6cm 14cm and 17cm
2. I have added white ribbon to the bottom and attached the words Happy Birthday from the Tattered Lace Dies using pale blue pearlescent card
3. Using Spellbinder Labels 29 I cut out pearlescent card and adhered to the centre step.
4. Tilly from Fredericka CD by Polka Doodles was printed onto Ultimate card and coloured with Graph It Markers then cut out using the above Spellbinder die. I then distressed around the image with PanPastels Ultramarine Blue Tint.
5. To finish off I have used pearl swirls on either side of the stepper.
Thank you for stopping by Today