A quick post from me this morning as I have lots of crafting to get done today and also start some other projects that have been buzzing around in my head for a while.
Today's card is another one using Wild Flowers Stencil from Imagination Crafts.
1. Base card is 8 x 8 dusky pink square
2. I have added a border strip across the middle which I have wrapped Rik Rak ribbon around and tied a faux bow and added a flower charm.
3. The next layer is green and white polka dot card which I have curved the corners with my X-Cut
4. The topper is patterned glossy card from Imagination Crafts designed by Lavinia Stamps. I have used the Wild Flower stencil and used Sparkle Medium Sage Green on the flowers. On the dragonflies I have used Sparkle Gel and once dry dusted over with PanPastels Magenta. Again I have curved the corners with X-Cut corner punch.
5. To finish off I have added flower buttons, sentiment and Card Candi
Thank you for visiting today