I hope you have had some sunshine today? We have had quite a few clouds and a breeze but as I type this the sun is shining and what a lovely change to being dank and miserable.
I would also like to let you know that I have set up my own challenge blog called Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog, this will go live on the 1st of July and the first challenge will be Anything Goes. I am so excited and will be choosing my design team next week.
Well onto today's card, as you will probably know I work for Imagination Crafts and I have had the privilege to work with their products. I love them especially the Stencils and the Sparkle Medium. Here is a card I put together the other day.
1. 8 x 8 scalloped white square card.
2. First layer is holographic card which I have curved the corners with X-Cut corner punch
3. The card base is designed by Lavinia Stamps and is called Soothing Sunset which I have used stenciled Bird Cages with Sparkle Medium Amethyst.
4. I have attached 3 buttons which have been threaded with ribbon.
5. I have added 3 gems and a swirl which I have cut out with silver mirri card.
Thank you for visiting Today