A quick post from me this morning before I go out for the day. I hope you all have a wonderful day. Sure has been busy here in my craft room and still got quite a lot of work to get done.
I was playing with my Sheena Douglass stamps and Pebeo Fantasy paints yesterday and made this card. For a first attempt using the Fantasy paints I must say I love them.
1. Silver pearlescent 6 x 6 square card
2. The topper is mountboard which I have painted with a mixture of pale blue acrylic paint and Pebeo Gesso.
3. I stamped the Dahlia which is from A little Bit Floral range by Sheena Douglass with Versamark and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder in black.
4. I then painted the Dahlia with a mixture of Pebeo Prisme Fantasy and Prisma Fantasy in English Red, Icy Pink and Eggshell white.
5. I used gilding wax around the edges and dusted over with PanPastels Red
6. To finish off I added a sentiment and Card Candi
Thank you for stopping by Today