Well what a dismal day it has been here. It has rained non-stop all day, Tiggy hasn't moved from her favourite chair in the conservatory and I don't blame her in the least. Me I have been crafting and I have had a good day too.
Here is today's make which is a book.
1. I have used a Template from Which Craft which I cut out using Kraft Card
2. The papers on the front of the book are from Clarity Stamp and the topper is from Card Makers Delight. I have added pearls and the word is from Tim Holtz Chit Chat stickers.
3. The papers on the inside are from Kraftyhands, I have added lace down the centre of the book and a strip of Kraft card has yellow ribbon wrapped around and a row of gems and pearls down the centre.
4. I have added a pearl hear and the flowers have been distressed with Distress Inks Brushed Corduroy I have also add the words "Memories to treasure Always"
5. I have attached yellow organza ribbons so you can tie the book closed and make a bow.
Thank you for stopping by Today