Well the card I posted last night which I had made for our daily challenge over on Mad Crafters Giggle won!
You can see my card here.
I therefore chose the theme for tonight, we have a tic, tac, toe board and the 9 items I picked where:
Cogs, bronze, brown, cream, Owls, feathers, embossing, black and metal.
I thought I would make a card myself using my stamps designed by Sam Poole. I do love these stamps.
1. White card cut to the shape of a tear drop which I have embossed using A4 mask clocks and cogs
I then distressed the front of the card with Distress Ink Vintage Photo
2. I cut out using Spellbinder Grande Label 11 die and stamped Feathers background (Sam Poole) with Versamark and embossed with WOW Embossing Powder Bark I then distressed with Distress Ink Antique Linen
3. I stamped the Owl with Versamark and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Gold embossing powder and then coloured with Distress Inks Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Wild Honey then cut out and layered over the feathers.
4. I stamped the sentiment with Stazon.
5. I added a metal cog, leaf and watch face.
Thank you for stopping by Today