A bit of a clammy day here today! I managed to get quite a bit of colouring of images in today! Yippeeeee!
My card tonight is using Maddie from Double Sprinkles of Kraft from Polka Doodles and coloured in using my Graph It markers.
1. 6 x 6 shaped card, I have inked the edges with PanPastels
2. On the base of the card I have used pale blue and cream paper from my stash and added 3 buttons.
3. On the front I have used a scrap of paper from my stash and added 3 pale blue gems
4. I printed the image onto Stampography card and coloured with Graph It Markers I then cut out using Spellbinder Oval Die, I have used a number of different colours and dotted around the image then distressed with PanPastels
5. To finish off I have added three blossoms.
Thank you for stopping by Today