A warm muggy day here in Warrington! A good day to be crafting me thinks, managed to get some colouring done this morning. I hope you are all having a good crafty day too!
For my card I have used one of Lili of the Valley stamps Positively Pampered, love this image.
1. A5 Landscape pearlescent card
2. First Layer Pink pearlescent card
3. Pink card embossed using Die'Sire embossing folder, stripped paper is from First Edition Sweet Owl
4. Glitter ribbon wrapped around the centre.
5. Image stamped onto Stampography card and coloured with Graph It Markers then cut out with Spellbinder Decorative Labels 8 and distressed with PanPastels Red Tint
6. Finished off with pearl spray, flowers and sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today