Another miserable day here in Warrington! I do so wish the Summer would hurry up and get here! Off out this morning to get my hair done, can't believe how quick my hair has grown in the past 6 weeks.
Today I have a decorated box to share with you.
1. I have painted a small paper mache box with gold acrylic paint, crackle medium and cream paint.
2. The image I have stamped is from Imagination Crafts which I have stamped with my glue pad and added gilding flakes. I then coloured the bird, birdhouse and leaves with acrylic paint.
3. Around the sides of the boxes I have again stamped with the glue pad and added gilding flakes.
4. I stamped the bird onto tissue paper and then attached to the box with Mod Podge.
5. To finish off I have added brown beaded ribbon and some card candy.
Thank you for stopping by Today