Whew it sure hot here today! I have spent the day getting inky fingers sure have missed getting messy while I have been gallivanting. I am going to be sorting out my boxes for the Craft Fair on Saturday in Hornsea. I had to go up in the loft for my boxes of crafty goodies boy it sure was hot up there.
Anyway here is my entry for the Facebook group one day challenge which is friend!
1. Paper mache heart which I have painted a layer of purple acrylic paint, I then painted crackle medium and then Limestone MDF paint.
2. Using Imagination Crafts Heart Flourish stencil I inked through with Distress Ink Dusty Concord.
3. Onto a piece of tissue paper I stamped the sentiment from Creative Expressions Garden Sentiments with Black Stazon.
4. To finish off I wrapped lilac ribbon around the side of the heart and tied into a bow at the top.
5. I added 3 roses and purple gems.
Thank you for Stopping by Today