A good productive day here today, I got my Graph It markers out and had a colouring session for a change. Going to be stamping etc tomorrow, today I just fancied colouring some images which I haven't done for a while.
Today's card is for all of you to say a very big THANK YOU!!!! Your visits and comments make my day and I do appreciate the time it takes to visit and leave comments! As you know I love cats! When I saw this stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Very Present Helpers, I just had to have it and this is the first time I have used it.
1. A6 scalloped white card which I have matted and layered Core'dinations card cut out with Spellbinder Labels 29.
2. I stamped the image onto white card and coloured using Graph It markers, I then cut it out with Spellbinder Rectangle Die.
3. I have used Spellbinder Buckle die using Silver Mirri card and threaded Washi tape through and layered onto the first layer.
4. The sentiment is from Tattered Lace Sentiment die and coloured with Graph It Marker
5. To finish off I have added lilac pearl gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today