Whew another warm day today. Went to see both my parents today, they are both doing well and it was lovely to catch up with them both. When I got home I had to get changed as I was so hot and sticky.
Anyway you don't want to know about that :) Here is my card for you this evening.
1. 8 x 8 Cream Scalloped card which I have stamped down both edges with the umbrella stamp in Distress Ink Forest Moss (Sheena Douglass - Only Words through the Rain)
2. Using Spellbinder Grande Labels 1 Die I cut out the green patterned card and layered it onto the base card.
3. I then cut out a piece of white card with the above die and using a natural sponge sponged around the outside using SU Wild Wasabi, then the inside using SU Certainly Celery.
4. I stamped Raindrops (Designs by Ryn) using DI Forest Moss, and a couple of the umbrellas.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment from Sheena Douglass Only Words through the Rain stamp set with Black Memento
Thank you for stopping by Today