I have had a good play this morning using my Radiant Rain Shimmering Mists, making backgrounds. These are gorgeous and give such a lovely shimmer to the card.
Here is a card I have made today using my new Chocolate Baroque stamp called Rose Stem Script.
1. A5 white card which I have cut the edges with my X-cut corner punch
2. The first layer is from my stash which is slightly patterned.
3. I created the background using the Radiant Rain Shimmering Mists then cut out the background using Spellbinder Timeless Rectangles.
4. I stamped the rose with Stazon and coloured with Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints. The sentiment has been stamped with Stazon too.
5. To finish off I have added a lilac bow, rose and 2 star buttons.
Thank you for stopping by Today