Raining here this afternoon and must say that even though it is a bit cooler it is still warm. Enjoyed a good day getting very inky today and I can't wait for my Gelli plate to arrive so that I can have some fun.
Here is something that I made today.
1. A5 white linen card which I have matted 2 pieces of silk card which has been embossed using crackle embossing folder.
2. The topper I have matted onto gold pearlescent card.
3. To create the topper I inked the stamp (Vintage Map Collage) with Slap it on, I then inked over it with Distress Ink deep marigold. From my Tim Holtz stamp set I stamped the cars onto scraps that was left over from the topper and embossed with WOW blueberry embossing powder, I then stamped the sentiment "Enjoy the Journey".
4. I stamped the sentiment onto a Kraft ticket with Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire and inked the edges.
5. To finish off I have added faux stitching around the bottom left and top right and brown pearl gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today