Welcome to all my new followers, I hope you enjoy your visits and thank you for following my blog.
Sunday morning already, I am spending today crafting, getting messy with my stamps, paints and inks, not sure what I am going to be doing yet but I will be going with the flow today.
1. 6 x 6 Kraft Card which I have matted and layered a piece of Bo Bunny paper which I have distressed and torn the edges then used Vintage photo to highlight the tears.
2. I stamped a flourish in Forest Moss and some flowers in black soot.
3. The flower has been cut out using some material and I have added black enamel accents to the centre.
3. The sentiment "Love Life" is a sticker from Bo Bunny.
4. The butterfly is a Cherry Lynn butterfly die which I have inked with Vintage photo and added black enamel accents to the centre.
Thank you for stopping by Today