I would like to welcome all my new followers and I hope you enjoy your visits. Today I am showcasing another card I made using Sheena Douglass' new stamps "A Little bit Magical". This was my second attempt at using the floor polish and mica powders.
1. 8 x 8 white square pearlescent card, I have matted and layered copper card which I have cut out using Spellbinder Grande square card.
2. Onto a piece of square acetate I stamped the books, ink pot and quill with Versamark and gold embossing powder. I then painted the polish over the back of the acetate and added mica powders in reds and oranges, then placed tissue over to soak it in and left to dry.
3. Once dry I attached to orange card with brads and matted and layered onto the copper card.
4. I stamped the open book onto Neenah card with Stazon and the words are from another of Sheena's little bit sketchy range which I stamped with Wild Honey. I then distressed over the pages to give an aged look.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and stamped the word Magic onto one of the books
Thank you for stopping by Today