I have had a brilliant day today with Kath and her mum. We just had a crafty play day and I made this card as well as toppers using some of the stamps I haven't used before. I really enjoyed myself.
My card is made using one of Sheena Douglass' "Little bit Sketchy" Nature Accomplished Range. I am looking forward to watching her shows tomorrow with her fab new stamps.
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped card which I have matted and layered brown card.
2. I stamped the image with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics
3. I matted this onto gold pearlescent card.
4. I stamped the sentiment with Memento Ink and matted this onto gold pearlescent card.
5. To finish off I cut out some leaves using dark brown card.
Thank you for stopping by Today