We have had a beautiful sunny day here today and been quite warm too. The granddaughters are really growing fast, Alice has started pre-school and loves it and was telling me all about it. Little Florence is now walking and has a mop of curly hair, mmmmmmm I wonder who she got that off ;). The is such a cheeky little monkey too but adorable at the same time, they both are.
Tonight's card I have made using one of the backgrounds I made last Wednesday at Kath's using my Gelli Plate.
This is the card using my favourite colours of Autumn
Here is a close up of the topper
1. 8 x 8 square russet red card which I have matted and layered orange and yellow card
2. I wrapped deep red ribbon around the two layer and added to faux bows on either side.
3. The topper has been made by first using gold metallic acrylic paint I then used red paint and Imagination Crafts Acorn stencil, I cut this down to size and used one of the trees designed by Sheena Douglass. I dotted Copic Markers over the leaf areas in red, orange, yellow and a small amount of green.
4. On a small scrap piece of card left over I stamped the leaves from Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy Range of stamps.
5. I stamped the sentiment from the above stamp range with Memento Ink
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for stopping by Today