Well all demo's done and dusted, just got to pack my bag tomorrow and I am ready to rock and roll! Off to Port Sunlight for the Happy Stampers tomorrow afternoon to help Harvey (Imagination Crafts) set up ready for the one day show on Saturday.
Well I was soooooo excited this afternoon as finally my new Stamps, embossing folders and paper pad from Sheena Douglass' arrived. Of course I HAD to have a play, it would have been rude not too! Here is what I made!
1. 8 x 8 square white pearlescent card.
2. Using the Sakura A4 embossing folder I embossed black card, cut it down to size, swiped over with Versamark and then dusted gold mica powders.
3. I took a piece of green card and layered this over the black card.
4. Onto a piece of black shiny card I stamped the sentiment, Tree and Chinese word and embossed with Gold Embossing powder. I stippled white acrylic paint over the tree as blossom.
5. To finish off I added three gold buttons.
Thank you for stopping by Today