I have had a fabulous day today with Kath, we both used the "A Stitch in Time" kit by Tando to create a plaque. We also had a visit to the Range and of course coffee and cake too!
Here is my plaque I had fun making this and can't wait until next week now when I am going to Kath's for our crafty day.
1. I covered the bobbin shape with paper from my stash and distressed with DI Tea Dye and Victorian Velvet.
2. I covered the small bobbin with paper with tape measures on and wrapped Baker's Twine around, threaded the needle which I painted with Silver acrylic paint.
3. I painted the mannequin stand with Distress Paints Vintage Photo.
4. The mannequin I painted with pink acrylic paint then put a wash of vintage photo distress paint, wrapped brown lace/ribbon around and attached a button to the shoulder.
5. The scissors and buttons have been painted with silver acrylic paint, the handles of the scissor have been painted pink and Vintage Photo distress paint wash. All the buttons have been threaded with Baker's Twine and made a bow.
6. To finish off I added the words SEW which have been coloured with Copic Sketch Pens.
Thank you for visiting Today