I managed to keep dry today whilst I was out which was quite lucky as I came home the heavens opened and it persisted down for the rest of the day. I hope you have all had a fabulous day.
Today's card is cute Halloween card, I found this stamp in my stash which I have had for quite sometime so thought I would do some colouring for a change. She is from Crafty Sentiments don't you think she is so cute?
1. A5 black card which I have matted and layered paper from Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells. I have stamped cobwebs and spiders from my stash.
2. The second layer is white card which I have distressed with Seedless Preserves distress ink.
3. I stamped Annabel and coloured in with Copic Sketch Pens and used Dried Marigold distress ink around the image then cut out using Spellbinder Fleur de lis Rectangle die.
4. The sentiment is from Steampunk Spells paper pack.
5. To finish off I have added pearl gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today