A brighter day here today, I can even see a bit of blue sky! I hope you all had a great weekend and ready for the week.
I have decided that I should start and make more Christmas cards as it isn't that far off, I have been making Christmas cards throughout the year but I think I need to get a lot more made. When I was shopping on Saturday I was shocked to see that the shops have got their Christmas stock out! Anyway here is a card I have made this morning.
1. 8 x 8 gold pearlescent card which I have matted and layered Core'dinations Traditional Collection card in red and green (the green is embossed with Merry Christmas)
2. Using Spellbinder Grande Labels 11 I have cut out a piece of the red card.
3. The topper is from Hobby House and an Elisabeth Bell image. I have glittered her dress and wings and distressed the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance Gold, I layered onto the red card with foam pads
4. I used gold organza ribbon to make the bow and curled the ribbon, I attached 2 small bows to either end.
5. To finish off I added pearl gems to the topper and the centre of the bow and added a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today