I hope you are all well, managed to get some crafting done today and it was lovely to get back into the swing of things. I have so many ideas buzzing around in my head at the moment I don't know where to start.
Anyway here is just one of the projects I have been working on today, another Christmas card to add to my collection.
1. A4 copper pearlescent card scored and folded to create an easel card
2. A sheet of A5 copper pearlescent card which I have matted and layered brown card wrapping Ivy ribbon around.
3. Using Spellbinder Decorative Circle Grande Die and dark red card I have cut out and layered onto the card.
4. The topper I have distressed around the edges using Dew Drop Brilliance Cosmic Copper, I then glittered the pom pom on his shoes and hat.
5. Made a bow and added a leaf and bauble embellishments. I added dark red gems to the corners.
6. On the base of the card I matted and layered brown card, corner embellishments and a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today