Followers

Thursday, 31 October 2013

Cold and Frosty

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A busy morning so far, what with shopping and taking care of my new baby kitten I have had an early start.  Lots of crafting to get done here today and only a week left before the NEC show.  I am so looking forward to meeting a lot of my Facebook and Blogging friends after being friends with you all for so long.  It will be lovely to finally meet you all!

Today I have another Christmas card using Imagination Craft's products.  Sorry but I will be showcasing a lot of Christmas cards as I still have quite a few to do.  Hubby's is done so I am happy with that but not going to show you :)


Recipe

1. Centura pearlescent A4 card scored to create an A5 Landscape card.
2. I have matted silver shiny card onto the base.
3. The Topper is made using Evening Watch Stencil onto snowflake patterned card and Sparkle Medium in silver and Diamond.
4.  The flower and leaf are MDF charms which I have inked with Versamark and dusted over with Blue and Green Mica Powder.  I have added a pearl gem to the centre of the flower.
5. I have added the sentiment tag from my stash and punched snowflakes. 

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx
 

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely. You have been so busy. I don't know where you find the time Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, love the mdf flower and snowflakes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, you are a busy lady.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very lovely Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sparkle linda. Really adore this x

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolutely gorgeous card Linda. I love the scene you've created and the colours are fabulous
    I hope you'll be at the NEC on Thursday or Friday x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Linda. Love the stencil.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Linda, you have most certainly got the Cold and Frosty going on here, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely, great techniques xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Christmas cards do it for me! Gorgeous colours and design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx