Well another rainy day here in Warrington but the wind has died down, As I type this the sun is out and I can see a beautiful rainbow, the colours are so prominent it is gorgeous.
I bought myself the new Secret Garden Graphic 45 pack a while ago and decided to get them out and have a play. Here is the card I created.
1. 17 x 21 cm cream pearlescent card
2. I have used paper from the Graphic 45 Secret Garden for my first layer which I have distressed the edges with Dusty Concord and punched the corners.
3. I have cut out bronze pearlescent card with Spellbinder Grande Scalloped Circle.
4. I used Spellbinder Decorative Circle to cut out brown card and cut out Secret Garden paper with Spellbinder Circle for the topper.
6. I have added a sentiment, 3 roses, brown pearl gems and made a bow added stick pins and a dazzler to the centre of the bow.
Thank you for stopping by Today