Whew what a busy day I have had today, I have made 5 cards and prepped other bits for my Demo's at the NEC. We have had a beautiful sunny day here and managed to get my towels washed and hung out for a change. I hope you have all had a fabulous day.
This card was made for the one word challenge over on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook group and the word was Lace.
1. 6 x 6 Gold pearlescent square card.
2. I have matted and layered brown and blue papers from my stash and wrapped cream lace around 2 corners before adhering to the base of the card.
3. The image is from Scribble and Scrap which I have distressed the edges with Vintage Photo and matted and layered onto Kraft card.
4. The flourish is from my stash and I have added the roses after I had distressed them with Tea Dye.
5. To finish off I have added a sentiment Best Wishes and pale blue pearl gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today