I hope you have all had a fabulous day and are keeping warm, it sure has gone a lot chillier now, but I suppose it is to be expected.
I have made this card for the Tic Tac Toe challenge over on Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook group.
1. 6 x 6 white card which I have made into an easel card.
2. Onto the base I have added paper from Kraftyhands Man About Town paper pack which I have wrapped Baker's Twine around and threaded through a wooden button and tied a bow.
3. The First layer for the topper is white card which I have stamped feathers and birds with Versamark and embossed with WOW Embossing Powder Bark regular, I then distressed with Distress Inks Wild Honey and Brushed Corduroy.
4. I matted and layered the postcard onto brown card and inked the edges with Brushed Corduroy.
5. To finish off I have added 3 brown gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today