Well I had a lovely time with Kath today, we went shopping, I bought some new sundries for my lounge once it has been decorated and I am now eager to get sorted. Hubby is going to decorate the lounge while I am away next weekend in Kings Lynn at BJ Crafts Demo weekend.
Tonight's card is again for the One Word Challenge on Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook Group.
1. 7 x 7 cream hammered card from Anne Marie Designs
2. First layer is blue pearlescent card which I have matted and layered onto the base of the card.
3. Second layer is Core'dinations So Mod card which I have embossed with Embossalicious Regal Corner.
4. The butterfly stamp is from Imagination Crafts, I have stamped with Versamark and embossed with WOW Embossing Powder Blue Blast, I have coloured with Copics and decoupaged the butterfly wings.
5. To finish off I have added a corner die from Tonic, punched butterfly with Martha Stewart punch, added a sentiment and blue pearl gems to both butterflies and the swirls on the card.
Thank you for stopping by Today