As you know I am away this weekend demonstrating at BJ Crafts. Today is the first day so fingers crossed everything goes well. Looking forward to meeting some new crafters as well as some of my crafting buddies. I hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend.
Today's cards are made using Imagination Crafts products.
1. 6 x 6 gold pearlescent square card - Anne Marie Designs
2. First layer is cream pearlescent card
3. Red glossy card which I have stamped the Daisy Decoupage Stamp with Versamark and dusted with gold mica powder, I have wrapped cream ribbon around both layered and matted and layered onto the base card.
4. To finish off I have added gold pearl gems, sentiment and a cream flower to the centre of the bow.
1. 6 x 6 White scalloped square card.
2. 1st layer is white card which I have stamped with small snowdrops and swirls with Versamark and added purple mica powders.
3. On a piece of white card I have inked with Versamark and dusted Mica Powder all over, I then inked my stamp with ink and stamped the image, I then decoupaged the small snowdrop.
4. To finish off I have added a sentiment, purple pearl gems and white pearl gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today