Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today is my first post as GDT for Digi Bells DT Blog, I am delighted to be part of this very talented group of ladies for the next 3 months.
My card today features the beautiful Fairy Merrily from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection. I just adore this cute little fairy and made a girly card which I know my granddaughter will love.
Here is my card:
1. 7 x 7 pearlescent Silver card.
2. First layer is patterned card from my stash cut out with Spellbinder Grande Labels 1.
3. I added a white doily at an angle so the points were facing N, S, E and W.
4. I printed the fairy onto white supersmooth card and cut out with Spellbinder Grande Labels 1 Die. I then coloured with my Copic pens, added glitter to her wings then distressed around the image with Distress Ink Victorian Velvet.
5. I made a butterfly using parchment and added pink gems to the centre.
6. To finish off I have added roses and leaves, made a bow added stick pins and a rose gem. The sentiment reads "You are So Special".
Here is a close up of the image.
Thank you for stopping by Today