Welcome to my new followers I hope you enjoy your visits and that some of my projects inspire you. I have blog candy available until 2nd December with the winner being picked by Random Org. Please go here to enter if you haven't already. An early crafting Christmas present to one of my lucky followers. You never know it could be you!
Here is my card for today I have used the Freesia Decoupage Stamp set from Imagination Crafts. I just love Freesia and I had it in my wedding bouquet.
1. 7 x 7 silver pearlescent card (Annemarie Designs)
2. Pewter mirri card was used for first layer
3. Using Glossy black card I have stamped the leaves, flowers and sentiment with Versamark and dusted with the Mica Powders. To set I have sprayed with cheap hairspray.
4. The topper I have stamped onto glossy black carc and again dusted with mica powders and matted and layered with foam pads to give dimension.
5. To finish off I have added a white bow with 2 stick pins.
Thank you for stopping by Today