Today is the day the Design Team show their inspiration projects for our current challenge which is "Glitter and Sparkle". Please check out the challenge blog as the ladies have made some amazing projects for the challenge.
Here is my inspiration piece, all products I have used can be found on the Imagination Crafts website. I am so pleased how the photograph has picked up the glitter and sparkle.
1. MDF 6 x 6 plaque painted with Lime Stone MDF Paint
2. Brayered Diamond Sparkle over the plaque.
3. Onto the Acetate I have stencilled with a mixture of Gold, Purple and Turquoise Sparkle Medium using the Wild Flowers Mask.
4. I used my Cropadile to punch 2 holes and added gold and cream cord.
5. Added lace to the bottom of the calendar and then adhered this to the acetate which I have wrapped around and adhered to the back. I then covered the back with patterned card.
Thank you for stopping by Today