The last challenge of November begins over at Scribble and Scrap and as always the theme is "Anything Goes". It sure is getting to be a popular challenge and thank you to everyone who enters.
I have made an anniversary card using the Owl Card Kit 2 from Scribble and Scrap website. Please check out the website as Lexie is always adding new items.
1. White 6 x 6 square card which I have matted and layered purple pearlescent card at an angle.
2. Using my Graphics programme I have matted and layered the papers and the topper then sprayed with Spray and Sparkle Iridescent spray.
3. I printed out extra toppers and decoupage the owls.
4. I made a small spray of flowers for the corner.
4. To finish off I have added a sentiment, pearl heart and gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today