Well, hair is all nicely coloured and cut ready for Christmas, must say I do prefer is short! Went to see my friend and had a lovely afternoon catching up and putting the worlds to right as only women can!
A quick Christmas card for you tonight, Art Deco just for a change.
1. 6 x 6 gold pearlescent square card.
2. First layer is paper from my stash
3. Topper is from Hunkydory which I have adhered with foam pads. I added a star to the tree on the topper
4. The sentiment is cut out using Tattered Lace Christmas Sentiment die which I affixed to a banner.
5. To finish off I have added 3 gold snowflakes again from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today