A crafting day here in my little piece of heaven (aka craft room). I hope you are all well and manage to get some crafting done too.
This is my first post for today, for this card I have used Chantelle at the Races from Make it Crafty.
1. A5 curved white card which I have matted and layered silver mirri card.
2. Second layer is pink card cut out with Spellbinder Curved Rectangle with white organza ribbon wrapped around the centre.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copics and Spica pens.
4. I have added a double pink bow to the side and added a sentiment.
5. To finish off I have added a feather, diamanté embellishment, red star spray and a pink rose
Thank you for stopping by Today