Merry Christmas to you all, I hope you have all had a wonderful day and that Santa has been good to you! While hubby is having a snooze, just snuck up to craft room to make sure this went live. :)
Today is the start of our new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell World and this month we would like to see Snow and Lace. The image I have used is from Belles and Whistles called Snow Gear, Snow Baby. I just love this cute image. We look forward to seeing your entries and please check out the blog to see what the talented design team have created.
1. 7 x 7 square silver pearlescent card.
2. The first layer is card from my stash which remind me of snow falling.
3. I have added white lace along the bottom of the card
4. The first layer is Core'dination card cut out with Spellbinder Romantic Rectangles.
5. I stamped the image with Black Versafine and embossed with WOW embossing powder, I then coloured her with my Copic Ciao pens and cut out with Spellinder Romantic Rectangles and matted and layered with foam pads.
6. To finish off I added the sentiment, made a double bow with white satin ribbon and added a star button to the centre. From my stash I have added white snowflake buttons on the base and a pair of mitten gloves under the image.
Thank you for stopping by Today