It is time for our new challenge over on Imagination Crafts, this is going to be the 6th challenge and only 24 days left for Christmas. With that in mind the theme for this month is Merry Christmas. Imagination Crafts have some lovely Christmas stamps, stencils and papers some of which I have used to make my project.
Check out the challenge blog to see what my design team have made for our new challenge.
1. 7 x 7 square silver pearlescent card which I have made a twisted easel card by scoring diagonally from bottom right to top left.
2. The base of the card I have matted and layered blue mirri card, snowflake patterned card which I have stencilled snowflakes on using Blue Sapphire Sparkle Medium.
3. The front of the card I have matted and layered blue mirri card, purple pearlescent card and the same snowflake card with the stencil.
4. The topper is double sided adhesive sheet which I have adhered to card on one side and the other I have dusted with Mica Powders, I then stamped the Snowman Decoupage stamp with Memento black ink and set with hairspray. I then added a snowflake button.
5. The stopper is an MDF label which I have painted black, inked with Versamark added Mica Powder and then stamped the sentiment from the stamp set then added a snowflake button and ribbon.
6. To finish off I have made a double purple bow and added white snowflake buttons.
Crafts 4 Eternity #152 - Non-Traditional Christmas
Jellypark Challenges - Christmas
Patties Creations Challenge #81 - Christmas Card
Stampin 4 the Weekend - Feeling Festive
Totally Papercrafts #195 - Ho Ho Holidays
Allsorts Challenge #235 - Inspired by a Carol/Christmas Song (Frosty the Snowman)
Thank you for stopping by Today