A really awful miserable day here in Warrington, so depressing. A good crafting day and managed to get quite a bit done today. I can't show you all I have been playing with just yet. I have a few ideas I want to play with as I have been playing with my Imagination Crafts products.
Tonight's card is made for the Tic, Tac, Toe challenge over on Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook Group.
1. 5 x 7 white scalloped card which I have matted and layered black Pearlescent card.
2. The second layer is bronze pearlescent card.
3. The topper is made using Kraft card which I have painted Pebeo High Viscosity in Raw Sienna and Dark Ultramarine Blue, I then stamped the Lakeside Shore (Sheena Douglass A little bit Sketchy)with Versafine and embossed with Stampendous embossing powder. Using the Silks Ice I then washed over the whole of the topper and left to dry. To highlight the moon I have used White Gelly Roll pen and the Silks Ice for the clouds. I then added highlights to the grass and trees with both the above.
4. I stamped the sentiment on Kraft card with Versafine and embossed with Stampendous embossing powder, then distressed around the sentiment with Tim Holtz distresser.
5. To finish off I have added 3 wooden buttons.
Thank you for stopping by Today